The Fitz and Floyd's "Toulouse" round platter adds a breath of the French countryside to your table setting. This versatile pattern is beautifully crafted of durable stoneware and features birds and butterflies in soft shades of blue and taupe with an antique glaze. Hand wash only. Measures 13"Dia. Item(s) are safely and securely packaged.
- INSPIRATIONAL DESIGN: featuring soft shades of blues and inspired by nature’s garden gifts of song brids, flowers and butterflies with old Europe handwritings giving a feeling of spring
- STUNNING USE FOR ANY OCCASION: for everyday enjoyment or for serving at formal gatherings
- GENEROUSLY SIZED: measures 13 inches in diameter by 1-1/2 inches high
- BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED: made of earthenware and hand-painted with stunning detail
- EASY CARE: hand wash to preserve the life of your platter